A note from Dr. Tyler Robichaud to our Dental Patients
Dear Valued Patients,
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed a lot of things about our day-to-day lives, including dental appointments. Your health and safety are as important to us as they are to you. Every concern you have had, I have had too. As your dentist, I have reviewed all of the expert guidance and research to make sure we are taking every measure to keep patients and staff safe. Here is what to expect in our office:
- To make sure patients are healthy, our team will ask you some health related screening questions before and at your visit.
- To limit the number of guests in our waiting room, please come without friends and/or family; unless it is one parent or guardian with a minor patient.
- You will notice some additional cleaning and sanitizing taking place in the office.
- We are asking all patients and guests to wear a mask when not being seen by the dentist or hygienist.
- The dental team will be taking temperatures of patients and guests that will be in the building for extended periods of time.
- You will notice plastic barriers hanging in multiple places in the office; we have also added an air filtration system in each treatment room.
- Due to the amount of personal protective equipment the clinical team is using, the rooms are kept at a cooler temperature with fans running; please dress warmly.
We would also like to share a few links with you to show you two of the safety measures we have put in place, automatically closing film on our dental bay entrances and air purifiers in each dental bay.
Room Closure Curtains – https://www.reuzip.com/pages/healthcare
Air Purifiers from Surgically Clean Air – https://surgicallycleanair.com/jade/
Ignoring your oral health could have many consequences; we encourage you to continue your routine dental care and are prepared to keep you safe and healthy while receiving that care. Please reach out today to schedule your appointment.
Yours in good health,
Dr. Tyler Robichaud
Dentist and Dental Director at Community First Health Centers
New Haven Dental Clinic: 586-749-8002