Everyone at Community First Health Centers hopes you and your family are healthy. Beginning on June 2, 2020 we have resumed face-to-face visits within our medical clinics and buildings. As we do this, we have some information to share with you regarding our updated health and safety policies and procedures.
As we move through this pandemic, your health and safety, along with that of our staff, remain our priority. Our medical clinics remain a safe place to seek care. Community First Health Centers will continue to provide safe, effective, patient-centered health care in our facilities.
We are following the guidance and direction of our public health experts, closely monitoring and adopting new clinical protocols developed by the Centers for Disease Control. With COVID-19 and the high level of risk, we have many precautionary protocols we’ve set in place for your safety. Here are a few details you’ll need to be aware of before your next face-to-face visit:
- We are open and ready to care for you
- We are continuing to offer telehealth visits when appropriate; however we will be scheduling in person visits for patients too.
- Scheduling visits will be staggered in an effort to limit the number of patients in the office at one time.
- You may be asked to wait for your appointment in your vehicle; we are making every effort to limit the number of people in common areas of our building.
- We are here to keep you healthy and safe
- Face coverings or masks must be worn upon entering the building.
- When caring for your medical needs our providers and staff might look a little different for your appointment; our staff may be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Aside from masks, they will be wearing gowns, gloves, and face shields when appropriate.
- We continue to clean and sanitize between appointments and at regular intervals during the day.
- We need to limit the number of people in the building for social distancing and safety. Unless necessary for assistance, no visitors can enter the building with you. They will be asked to wait in the vehicle. One one guardian should accompany minors.
We encourage you to reach out to our office with any questions you may have. Decisions are being made in the interest of delivering every patient safe, quality medical care. We will continue to communicate with you as we move through this pandemic. We have posted additional information regarding our updated processes, safety procedures and protocols, and more on our website.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back into our office. Our team is prepared and ready to meet your health care needs.
Yours in health,
The team at Community First Health Centers
Contact us by phone: Algonac 810-794-4917 • New Haven 586-749-5197 • Port Huron 810-488-8000