Since 1975, Community First Health Centers has offered full-service primary health care, family medicine, and community services to patients in Algonac, New Haven, and Port Huron, Michigan.
Our experienced and specialized physicians are qualified and committed to nurturing doctor-patient relationships with each member of our community throughout all stages of your life. Learn more about the complete health care services we offer such as the following:
And other adddtional services such as:
- On-site Digital Imaging X-ray Services
- On-site Laboratory Services
- On-site and Telephonic Spanish Translation Services (Available during all business hours)
- Free Transportation Assistance (including a wheelchair accessible van)
- Sliding Fee Payment Program for the Uninsured or Underinsured
Community First Health Centers' services offers access to eligibility specialists to assist our patients with services beyond what we are currently offering. Our eligibility specialists can help you with:
- Identifying local agencies that assist with food, rent, clothing, and utilities
- Referrals for low-cost or no-cost mammograms and pap smears
- Assistance with navigating your Medicaid and Medicare insurance policy
- Application assistance for Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan, Healthy Kids, and MIChild programs
- Access to State of Emergency Relief Applications to assist with evictions, utility shut-offs, back taxes, and possible down payments for home ownership
- Referrals for substance abuse counseling / inpatient treatment
- Access to your county’s community mental health provider for outpatient services
- Referrals to local tax preparation services at low or no cost
- Support groups in the area
- Accessing a complete resource library for information on parenting, anger management, drugs, depression, age development, domestic violence information and more
If you have any questions about our health care services, please call today. To request an appointment, use our online request form.
Servicios de traducción disponibles durante horas de trabajo; por favor llame al (586) 749.5197 y presione el 8.